« All Events
Managing Small Businesses with GST for Entrepreneurs
January 10, 2017 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- This course will enable participant to gain a greater understanding of how to manage and operate their business more effectively.
- It will introduce the participant to work with the Malaysian GST system in their day to day operation.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the role of a POS System in various businesses and apply this knowledge to their respective trade.
- Understand where Malaysian GST is reflected in different business industry.
- Understand the types of Tax invoices in businesses.
- Identify & apply information required for filling of GST -03 (GAF).
- Perform basic POS based promotions for their businesses.
- Set membership category by discount amount or percent / minimum purchase in same receipt/day/week/month.
- Generate POS System reports for businesses.
- Apply accounting online, synchronize up to the cloud and manage it via the POS system.