« All Events
Managing Customers with CRM and Targeted Marketing
April 25, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- To achieve good customer relationship management with a customer using software.
- To understand the key skills needed to carry out successful customer relationship management, in order to build more productive & mutually rewarding relationships with customers and/or stakeholders.
- To be able to identify and respond to customers & stakeholders needs, expectations & issues that both meet their needs and protects the interests of your organization.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the importance of CRM, it’s application into a more customer-centric purpose, understanding customer buying pattern, preferences and feedback so we can better anticipate what customers will want, when they want and how they would purchase it.
- Utilizing the pattern learned, we are able to better target our range of products to the right group of customers with the right pricing range.
- Able to create professional quotation to our customers from an item management where it is editable, added and deleted.
- Manage also our vendor and inventory.
- Automation in case & task with reminder, service records with activity calendar and a customize dashboard.
- Using latest technology such as VocoText, sms and emails to reach out to our customers with innovative products and offers.