« All Events
Introduction to Corporate Telecommunication System
August 24, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Corporate telecommunication are constantly evolving towards cheaper and better communication ways.
- To take advantages of today’s telecommunication advancement to improve your business operations as it is important to understand what the telecommunication can offer to enterprise these days
- This course is to explore the different types of telecommunication system and equipment for an enterprise need.
- Along the way, we will understand the latest Voice Over IP technology and the use of it in an office environment.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Participants will be able to describe an IP-PBX in a company.
- Configure and work with a IP-based phones, and considering the choices when making deployment choices with various models.
- Perform basic troubleshooting for IP-PBX and IP Phone.
- Identify & apply AlienVoIP IP-PBX solution and fits in the overall enterprise structure.
- Perform basic installation for IP-PBX with A420 and AlienVoIP IP-Phone.
- Demonstrate AlienVoIP IP-PBX solution to their clients, company person in charge or related party.
- Conduct technical support to related party.
- Describe basic concepts, technology, application and management of IP-PBX and IP-Phone.
- To provide suggestion on corporate telecommunication cost saving.
- To handle corporate IP-PBX service and maintenance.