echo $current_product; ?>
- Discover the versatile LibreOffice Impress as Microsoft Power Point alternative in creating effective multimedia presentations, thanks to different editing and view modes.
- Learning the comprehensive range of easy to use drawing and diagramming tools to add style and sophistication to your presentation.
- With total command with powerful slide show presentation, you are able to focus on addressing your audience when slides are timed.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Impress their audience by using Impress as a truly outstanding tool for creating effective multimedia presentations. Creating and editing slides is very versatile thanks to different editing and view modes: Normal (for general editing), Outline (for organizing and outlining your text content), Notes (for viewing and editing the notes attached to a slide), Handout (for producing paper-based material) and Slide Sorter (for a thumbnail sheet view that lets you quickly locate and order your slides).
- Impress has a comprehensive range of easy-to-use drawing and diagramming tools to add style and sophistication to your presentation. What’s more, you can bring your presentation to life with slide show animations and effects. The Fontworks tool lets you create attractive 2D and 3D images from text. Impress enables you to build and control 3D scenes incorporating a large variety of objects and components.
- When the time comes to present your work, a powerful Slide Show mode gives you total command over how your slides are displayed and sequenced, so that you can focus on addressing your audience (which slides get shown; manual or timed slide transition; pointer visible or invisible; navigator visible/invisible; and much more).
- Impress supports multiple monitors, and its bundled Presenter Console extension gives you even more control over your slide show, such as the ability to see the upcoming slide, view your slide notes, and control the presentation timer while the audience is looking at the current slide.
- Impress has a comprehensive range of easy-to-use drawing and diagramming tools to add style and sophistication to your presentation. And you can save even more time by downloading templates from the LibreOffice template repository.