echo $current_product; ?>
- Impress is the presentation (slide show) program included in LibreOffice.
- You can create slides that contain many different elements, including text, bulleted and numbered lists, tables, charts, and a wide range of graphic objects such as clipart, drawings and photographs.
- Impress can be used in any corporate or academic to replace Microsoft Office Power Point.
- This course is to introduce computer users to LibreOffice Impress and to demonstrate features inside it for users to apply in order to produce a professional presentation.
By the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Know how to produce a professional looking slide presentation using Impress.
- Creating and using Master Pages to add slide controls to presentations
- Mastering on formatting and enhancing graphics
- Construct and develop compelling visual slides for maximum audience engagement
- Apply the principles of professional presentation design
- Design and build slides effectively and efficiently for multiple uses.
- Bring your presentation to life with slide show animations and effects.